Friday, March 23, 2012

Summer-Fun Tactics

Apparently, It's summer for me already. Hooray! After the few first days of march (summer month), i have noticed an instantaneous "tradition" every summer.

- dresses
- denim short shorts
- shades
- sandals
- shaul
- see-thru
- FLORAL EVERYTHING
- bright nail polish

I think i participate to some but sometimes it kills me to see the same thing all the time. Nevertheless, it's been a habit to paint my nails every summer because colored nails are never allowed in my school



I chose purple or from my limited collection, the best for my mood was purple. 



It was only after painting it, i noticed that my nail color matched my glasses. It actually looked nice despite the repeating of colors

(camera: CASIO EXILIM 4 Mp)
my shooting gadget is ghetto, forgive. I used the light to focus it.

No comments:

Post a Comment