Friday, March 16, 2012

Hipsters





I've been hearing this word a lot since summer. Off course, I know what it meant. I am huge fan of Hipsters. Although, I never got updated in any of their stuff. I want to be like them because I find their frolics cool but I just can’t ride with 'em. Sucks to be me, I know.

 Apparently, after years of obscure presence and phenomenal capers, their presence starts to be mediocre. Some people start to act like “Hipsters” because they are trendy. This pessimistic outlook of things originated from a friend who is SO-SO NOT A HIPSTER. Maybe, he can play the guitar but hell no, he’s far from the sensational hipsters but that does not make me loathe him. I just abhor his desperate aim to be fashionable but unreal.



Hipsters are usually label as musicians, country kid, street person, skaters or sometimes intense smokers. In my perspective, they are those who are deviant. Hipsters enjoy simple things and they’re very adventurous. They would like books, music and chill sceneries. They deviate themselves from ordinary. They don’t try to be different, they naturally are. They wouldn’t compete against low lives for popularity and think about things they want to think about. THEY DO WHAT THEY DO
Normally, they are the first ones to discover new stuff (music, clothes) but the norm never appreciates them, never tried anyway. It’s considerable because their advance peculiar discoveries are indistinct from the modern.  “Best explanation: People flow with the current”. I can’t blame them.
Btw, they’re mostly incorporated with hippies J I think..




I think of myself as one of them but I’m somehow oblivious with music so yeah, I’m still cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment