Monday, March 26, 2012

Forte

So it's march 27! Few years ago, it's the last day of school. Fortunately this year, it's been almost a week since summer started. Which means I am very jubilant. Let alone, very chill! My summer schedule for march is blogging, organizing myself (including; room, clothes and everything else) and (phew!) studying. So yeah, i'm a bit the nerdy-erdy type but to assuage the geeky impression, i study because i want to pass ACET (ateneo college entrance exam). Gosh, i badly want too. Since gradeschool, i want to study there. It totally fits me because i have a very athenian-like attitude. 

 Sadly, while i was gathering pieces of information about admu. The programs were a turn-off. For me though. *sigh* The programs offered were sooo limited. I was able to choose some (Management Engineering, Humanities, BFA major in information design, and blehh). I never considered Journalism because i have a bad grammar. What makes me more disappointed  is that i dont even know what I specifically want to be. 

©  tumblr


I wanted to be fashion designer (anything that concerns fashion) because I'm a attached to it, I blog about it, I am insecure about it and most especially i am updated to it. I love arts although my family doesn't seem to see my talent and hobby as a living. 

Caused by my anxiety of disappointing my parents, i excelled in major subjects such as Math and English (I never considered science as a major subject because I have a deep and serious antipathy to it). My parents are unlike me. For them, arts has nothing to say to intellectual knowledge. Meaning, it's less fundamental to the society. Moreover, I am not certain about my fashion niche. I can't fathom the source of my penchant for fashion. I'm not also sure if it's just a habit or really my forte. But it's impossible to be just a habit because, c'mon, BLOGGING ABOUT IT (http://www.headsuphigh.tumblr.com) -.- No way, jose. I completely fancy it. It even serves as my stress reliever.

The only design school i know is CSB. CSB = HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT for my parents.



So here's my plan: I'll choose a program major in math (Management Eng'r) and make it as the bedrock of my first career, when I am already successful and independent, i will enroll in SOFA and finally do something that regards fashion ;)


oh and by the way.. the creepy ol' person in the picture is me :) dont be scared haha

No comments:

Post a Comment