Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hipster Bones

I don't really know what my intentions are in posting this, not to inform but somehow my heart tells me to rejuvenate my blog, ameliorate it or give some life perhaps. For the sake of writing a blog post, I'll give you some bands and singers I've been listening to for weeks now. It's rock and mellow, and yes they are my favorite genres. I'd also mention songs they played that I exceptionally love. I hope it adds to your playlist. Btw, they're hipster bands and singers, they aren't one of those modern artists you see everyday on TV, the name might be familiar but I love them still. Very chill songs, I'm telling you.

A rocket to The Moon | The Script
Ed Sheeran | Birdy (respectively)

Dakota - A Rocket to The Moon
Annabelle - A Rocket to The Moon
Baby Blue Eyes - A Rocket to The Moon
Science and Faith - The Script
Nothing - The Script
The A-Team - Ed Sheeran
Skinny Love - Ed Sheeran
Lego House - Ed Sheeran
Skinny Love - Birdy
Terrible Love - Birdy
Without a Word - Birdy

No comments:

Post a Comment