Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Party

Hohoho, It's few days before Christmas! My high school, finally, after ages, had it's Christmas Party last December 21. I did not feel the Christmas spirit during the party although I had fun. As if it was just some kind of a night club, let alone no Christmas activities were done aside from exchanging gifts



Theme: Xmas Night Club
Games:

"Epic" Trip to Jerusalem

Pinoy Henyo


Usually in parties, a dance or song number comes after the games. Well guess what, we had ours also. The Cheerdance representatives of our class danced their routine with a different touch. Actually, it was not indicated in the program schedule and eating should be next in line after the games, however, it was too early for lunch so they volunteered to dance an impromptu cheerdance number while some wore cocktails dresses, sleeveless and shorts only. It somewhat looked too skimpy but dancers are dancers and night club is indeed wild. Haha



Thereafter, I went out of the room with my classmate's camera, wanting to walk around the corridor and hear the other classes' noise and joyous scowls. (Emo, am I?) By the time I opened the door, people, most were my friends, each holding weapons from their classmates. By weapons, I meant Digital SLRs. It was rather unanticipated but I loved how coincidence made it happened. Apparently, all of us were enjoying the borrowed DSLRs so we became really vain.




   
Everyone left, preparing for each after parties to attend. I had too, well not literally a party but a bonding or a gimmick. Before leaving school, my friend and I stayed with the Pangilinans (class). This time, I borrowed my friend's DLSR (the nikon one) and acted like a professional photographer in hopes for taking a blog worthy picture. I have to admit, i have a heck of potential fashion models beside me here, eh. 





HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment