Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Keeping Up With The Current



I might sound skeptical but for me, keeping up with the current and regretting nothing is a very foolish aim for life. It is too perfect to be true. Although, it would not hurt to try. It might be a reason for cowardice and depression but grabbing the chance and taking the huge risk grants us a great boon. According to Psychology, emotional pain last only for 12 minutes, if it brims over it is self-inflicted. A huge sad fact :( At least now you're informed that it's not as bad as it seems, your will is able to stop it no time

Ohwell, It's time for me to welcome happiness without any terror and expectation that it might convert itself to disappointment. Life is incoherent and I regret being so confident about my presumptions. I've deviated myself from the obvious and I depend too much in change. The over confidence i posses have altered itself to disdainful pride. Now it causes me a barbaric lasting emotional pain. Heck, I'm stronger than emotional ache, I have lasted more than a year and over. I had done it with the help of God and myself alone. Who's stronger now, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment